Our institution has been giving our students the possibility of completing their compulsory “on the job” training in a company in an E.U. country since 2005, through the LEONARDO project and ERASMUS project since 2008-2013.
The degrees awarded in our institution, First cycle degrees, have got full recognition of its equivalence in credits so as to facilitate its authentication with university studies and therefore, its European recognition. Anybody studying F. C. Degree has the immediate recognition. With regard to those Erasmus students coming to our centre, they will be supervised by a tutor. We do not have dwellings but we have the means which enable us to finance and guarantee their stay here and their integration at the placement. Students, both those going to E.U. countries as those coming here will receive language
tuition. This training is included in the Formative Cycle Programme, in the Working Training Centres (FCT), and it complies with the requirements to get their suitable cycle degree.
At the same time, other actions, related to educational training, will also be developed in the framework of this programme. The main action we want to develop with ERASMUS is the students’ mobility to E.U. countries so that they can practise their work-training in companies where the placements are carried out, showing their capacity and knowledge, learned in the educational centre, in the working place. Furthermore, we also want them to use and improve languages different from their own, so as to facilitate their access to the working market in any of the EU countries, and to enrich their European CV.
As it is possible we choose our partners by the way of the students priority and what the Companies can offers. The contacts will be done by internet and the other regulars ways.
We don ́t a Company that offers us a time training not adecuate at our need.
Absolutally is out of our plain of Practise.However we are gratefully for Companies not only near of our Institution; as it is possible we are in contact with Companies all around Anadalucia and Spain, and we expect in the future more contacts with European Companies. At the moment we have contact in Germany with Kontaclima and G.B. Companies, but we are working for increase this contacts having a good choose for our students.
Objectives and priorities are very clear, firstable:
- Completing our students’ education by arranging for them their stay in a company in an E.U. country.
- Improving their linguistic competence by studying languages on-site.
- Taking part in teaching-courses for specific purposes.
- Staying in working and educational centres for our teachers in other E.U. countries.
- Giving our students the possibility of meeting different cultures, places and people which will enable them to fight against sexist, xenophobe and racist attitudes through the knowledge of environments different from their own.
Our mobility should be in the scope of higher schools, and/or working places in E.U. countries. Agreements with those companies and firms which usually work with us so as to make the students and teachers from E.U. countries welcome.
One important thing is the selection of the company for the students’ training, that it will be made according to that company’s professional features, its quality recognition and especially, the possibility of having the capacities defined for the T. Cycle. To ensure high quality in student placements there will be a tutored supervising of the student, based on the syllabus of the firm’s training, the tutorial functions of a company representative and the tutorship of the representative assigned by the educational centre. The student and both the two representatives shall compliment a weekly form showing the student activities inside the company. At the end, an evaluation is carried out by the company’s tutor while the centre’s tutor will supervise it and it will have an academic recognition.
We are enjoininig with this experience and we hope ideas for improving our Program.
|Strategy for the organisation and implementation of international cooperation projects in teaching and training
Our centre is developing a Global Project for the Improvement of Educational Quality in which the Improvement Project of the Centre and our Quality Chart are included. We also have a Quality Committee.
Besides our centre has an Innovation Project consisting of a Simulated Company which allows the student to develop their activities in a real (feigned) environment as a previous step in their way to the working world. There is also a person responsible for I. C. Technologies so as to facilitate the improvement of both teachers and students.The degrees awarded in our institution, First cycle degrees, have got full recognition of its equivalence in credits so as to facilitate its authentication with university studies and therefore, its European recognition. Anybody studying F. C. Degree has the immediate recognition. With regard to those Erasmus students coming to our centre, they will be supervised by a tutor. We do not have dwellings but we have the means which enable us to finance and guarantee their stay here and their integration at the placement. Students, both those going to E.U. countries as those coming here will receive language tuition. This training is included in the Formative Cycle Programme, in the Working Training Centres (FCT), and it complies with the requirements to get their suitable cycle degree. At the same time, other actions, related to educational training, will also be developed in the framework of this programme. In order to do that we have into account more that fifty agreements of cooperation signed with Spanish and international companies, and public institutions.
|Expected impact of your participation in the Programme on the modernisation of your institution
According the five priorities of the Modernisation Agenda Our Institution has got profits and new wiews of work such as the next we are going to explain.
- To increase the number of higher education graduates. Obviusly this new way with ERasmus project has made an increase of this graduate By the way of the new interest of the students ant the teachers.The last stadistics show us that this interest is clear in 7% graduates increase. we are now expecting on developing policies to increase completion rates of higher education, including through strengthening individualised support (financial or other) and guidance for students.
- To improve the quality and relevance of teaching and researcher training, to equip graduates with the knowledge and core transferable competences they need to succeed in high-skill occupations; we are introducing incentives for higher education institutions to invest in continuous professional development for their staff, recruiting sufficient staff to develop emerging disciplines, and rewarding excellence in teaching such as to work abroad and with student from other cultures.
- To provide more opportunities for students to gain additional skills through study or training abroad, and to encourage cross-border co-operation to boost higher education performance it is notoried that we are in an economic crisis that affect Spanish Companies and aloow the student to change his thinking and try to get out from Spain and work abroad. This is an important change we have detected and make possible that a several group of student want to make trainning job abroad. The number is increasing for moments.
- To streng then the "knowledge triangle", linking education, research and business give us the possibility of make projects that should support a comprehensive set of activities, designed and developed jointly by the partnership. The range of activities is broadly defined to be flexible and adaptable to different contexts across the EU and is structured on three main integrated axes
- To create effective governance and funding mechanisms in support of excellence. We have students from very different countries and, consequently, there is a diversity of languages, cultures and beliefs. There are professionals in charge of their vocational guidance, and actions implemented to ensure the eradication of gender violence and sexism are taking place through programmes related to gender quality, as well as other programmes designed to the enhancement of social and economic cohesion and combating of xenophobia and racism and the integration of disabled students.
This action has made an evolution in our Institution and we are very interested in continue with this project, because is good for our Institution but it is better for our students, teachers and all our Education Community that in a future will show us the modernisation of our system and the best important things, the profits in our students, our future as a Country and a modern Society.